Specialist Seating - Made To Measure Posture & Pressure Care
Seating suitable for nursing and residential homes, hospitals, hospices and domestic or homecare environments to aid in providing care for a person that is highly dependent or has comfort, posture or complex needs.
- The revolutionary chair, incorporating three new design patents and perfectly adapted for individuals and multiple users
Suitable for children and adults of all ages, with a variety of needs in all care environments
- The accommodating all-round chair for posture, pressure and comfort management in equal measure
Suitable for a wide range of seating needs, in all care environments
- The flexible rehabilitation chair that offers high levels of adaptability for those with more complex posture and pressure management needs.
For those with complex seating needs, in all care environments
- The simple, supportive pressure management chair for older people and those in dementia care. Promotes a sense of comfort, security and relaxation
Particularly useful for older people in residential and domestic care
- The comforting and flexible relaxation chair for children. Soft, safe and supportive. Adapts to offer greater freedom of movement, or more cocooning comfort and support as required.
To help children relax in all care, educational and domestic environments